Ironfish ‘What dreams have you achieved?’ promotion terms and conditions
Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry.
Promotion commences at 9:00AM AEST Monday, 20 September 2021 and ends at 5:00PM AEST on Friday, 15 October 2021. (“Promotional Period”).
- Entry is open to Ironfish customers who have completed a property purchase with Ironfish. Completed purchases are defined as either customers who have signed a Property Contract of Sale, 10% paid and exchanged and pending settlement, or have already fully completed their purchase through the settlement process.
- Entrants must also be residents of Australia aged eighteen (18) years or over. Entrants in regions outside Australia, and under age eighteen (18) will be disqualified.
- To enter, each entrant must submit their responses to all questions in the ‘What dreams have you achieved?’ entry form during the Promotional Period.
- The Prizes will be sent to the winner within Australia ONLY. Residents must have an address within Australia the prize can be delivered, PO boxes will not be accepted.
- Entries will be judged by a member of the Promoter’s marketing team, and the winner will be contacted via a phone call or email.
- Entrants agree to film a testimonial video sharing their response to ‘What dreams have you achieved’ if they win. They agree to be available to film the testimonial video in person, which will take four (4) hours of their time.
- Employees, directors, management and contractors of the Promoter (Ironfish) and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion, are not eligible to enter. Friends and family of employees, directors, management and contractors of the Promoter (Ironfish) and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion are eligible to enter.
- The total prize pool consists of three (3) major prizes, whereby three (3) winners will be able to choose one (1) of the following Prize Packs:
- Receive one (1) voucher to use at Hilton Hotel valued at $750 AUD RRP. Hilton Hotels included: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alice Springs, Hilton Adelaide, Hilton Darwin, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cairns, Hilton Cairns, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Darwin, Hilton Melbourne Little Queen Street, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Melbourne - Flinders Street, West Hotel Sydney, Curio Collection by Hilton, Hilton Sydney, Hilton Brisbane, Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences, Hilton Garden Inn Albany, DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Northbridge, DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Waterfront, Parmelia Hilton Perth.
- Receive one (1) Apple iPad mini (256GB, WiFi and Cellular, Space Grey colour) with 2 years AppleCare+ warranty and one (1) Apple AirPods with Charging Case valued at $708 AUD RRP.
- Receive access to one (1) Alchemy Tuition package, which includes sixteen (16) online lessons valued at $784 AUD RRP.
- The three (3) winners will also receive an Ironfish ‘VIP Purchase Pack’ which includes benefits across the following services and products: property management fees, landlord insurance and tax depreciation schedule, valued at $2,000.00 RRP towards their next property purchase with Ironfish.
- The total RRP value of the prize pool is $8,242.00 AUD RRP.
- Any change to the value of the prizes occurring between the date of these terms and conditions and the date the prizes are claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. All aspects of the prize must be taken together as a package.
How will the entries be drawn?
- This is a game of skill, each entry will be judged on creativity and ingenuity of their response to their “From____ To_____ story” entry form submission.
- Based on these criteria a judge will deem the most interesting and inspiring entry and a winner will be selected from the pool of entrants by 12:00PM AEST on Friday, 22 October 2021.
- Winners will be notified via a phone call or email by 5:00PM AEST on Friday, 22 October 2021.
- If a winner/s cannot be contacted within three (3) months of judging, being 14 January 2022, their entry/s will be deemed invalid and the prize is forfeited. In the event a prize/s is/are forfeited, the Promoter is under no obligation to redraw the prize.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding their decision.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) within the total prize pool is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- All entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, voice and/or entry (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- All entrants must agree to be available to film a testimonial video in person about their story, which will take four (4) hours of their time.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of the marketing team will be final.
- The Promoter is Ironfish Pty Ltd, ABN 73 846 860 915, Level 4/40 Miller St, North Sydney NSW, 2060.